Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sesame Street

Felix is making me a yummy breakfast called Kaiserschmarrn loosely translated it means: the kings screw up. Anyhow... while he is making his screw up I am watching TV and there isn't any thing good on so I put Sesame Street on. It really isn't as good as it used to be. They have all these really bad animations and stuff. I miss the good old simple art of puppets they used to have in the show. Felix was talking about the German version of Sesame Street (which didn't have Big Bird) but apparently it did have some clips from the American version. One such clip I included below. I remember this one from when I was little. This was one of the more funnier clips that still makes me laugh. The puppets faces are just so funny, especially what they do at the end when they get scared. It is just so much better than todays Sesame Street. *Sigh*


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. The updated version of that clip would have a cell phone, and it would play "My Humps" instead of ringing. Kids today would not even recognize that thing as a phone. Ha...

That is a good clip it made me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Nice clip, I can't believe you found it.

Check the health dept info on your dim sum place, maybe we could get Den to go...hahaha...the county health dept posts problems found on restaurants and we haven't been to chinese around here yet.

Anonymous said...

Hey the falcons are supposed to have a hatching this week...you watching?