Monday, July 26, 2010

Pictures from June 4th On our way from Rocky Mountain to Wind Cave National Park

Before leaving I tried to get another picture of this guy... seems like part of him was always in the shadow... I loved the color of the blue in the sun.
On our way out of Rocky Mountain National Park...
Thief of anything shiny...
On the road... I love shacks.
Wind Cave National Park... I think these were called box formations... this is inside the cave...

Wind Cave was much cozier... and colder than Carlsbad... Felbie had to duck more often... (so did I).
Just outside our campground at Wind Cave... (we decided to spend the night here).
Inside the campground...
inside our site... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The blue one is a stellar's jay and the next is a magpie but I can't tell if it is a black or yellow billed one. They are the garbage kings of the west but a very pretty bird. Wind Cave...that was before the BAdlands?