Felbie and I took another short trip up to the coast to go back to the Oceanwave sauna that we had wanted to go to earlier. On our way up to Norddeich where the sauna was we stopped in Emden. That is where we had gotten the wonderful backfisch.... right here next to the water... we stopped special just for more fish on the way up....

This is where the best fried fish I have ever had is sold.... yes it is cold... but since we had the RV with us we pulled right up, ordered our fish and got to eat it in the warm vehicle. Last time we ate it in the tent (there are little tables you can stand and eat at in there)

Once we got to Norddeich we took a walk and I took some pictures...

It was a beautiful day...

We walked up on top of the dike, there were a lot of people up there... the region was on holiday from school...

The harbor in Norddeich... we had fish again for dinner at a little place that sells fresh caught fish... I had seezunge... it was good... but nothing beats the fish in Emden!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment