Thursday, November 16, 2006

Decorations and stuff...

I have finally found the time to hang my Mendota prints above the TV like I had been meaning to do. I made these prints while in Madison. I took multiple pictures of the skyline while standing on the ice in University bay and pasted them together to create a 360 degree view of lake Mendota. Then I turned them into litho prints, the color that looks painted on is a monoprint in the background.







I also found the time to hang some Christmas lights out on the balcony. I wanted to get them up before it got too cold out.






And while looking for lights at Michaels I bought a mini-tree and a bunch of mini-ornaments.






and I couldn't help but decorate my favorite houseplant...






and while looking thru some of my books I found some pressed flowers from my wedding boquet that I had forgotten about... so I put them in some little glass frames that I had picked up at IKEA a while ago.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, your place looks so cute! Sometime I want to visit you. Mabye the spring