
Just thought I would post a quick hello before going to bed! Won't be blogging this weekend because Felbie and I will be pretty busy helping a friend fiberglass a 40 something foot sail boat. Also, wanted to tell my grandma good luck with her hip surgery. Mom said that you are scheduled for sometime in November. Take care my bionic grandmother!

3 comments:
Congratulations on your new marriage Mandy! I am so happy for you. You look beautiful in your wedding dress. Take care and good luck for a very happy life together.
Love,
Brooke Todd
Hey! Sorry I have not been posting comments, but I do come on here every day or so and check your new postings. I'm really enjoying your wedding pictures, and I especially love this one. the colors are great. Although the remake of your mom and dad's wedding picture was awesome, and I'm glad Felix is cool and agrees to do stuff like that. Be careful, they turn into duds after you marry them! Mine used to be cool too! (We dressed up as Smurfs once for Halloween and we completely painted our faces blue!) Yeah..he's not cool like that anymore! SO NOTE TO FELIX: STAY COOL! No turning into a dud! Okay...that's a long enough comment for today!
Mandy,
Your mom sent me this blog so I could see your wedding pics. You are so beautiful. You look so happy and I hope you stay that way. I wish you the best of luck in a very happy marriage.
Shannon (your hairstylist from the past!! I almost said "old" but I didn't want to put that title on myself!! Ha-ha.)
Post a Comment